Monday, January 31, 2011

Ovarian Infection Symptoms

Award 2011: ARCO IRIS tablecloth coffee

I come home a couple of hours ago after a marathon cosimientos from 10 am to 5 pm, the reason?, Our Bere is Malita and between all pupils and the teacher we wanted to make a gift special muyy a wonderful Tilda and I will show later.

meantime, I enter my email and I find a little gift from Marcela RAINBOW AWARD.



Y You say: "What is this what it is?" Because a very nice thing to tell which is 10 things I like and pass it on to 10 people to turn to do the same, let a string, but this is the pretty pretty. Here we go!

1.Me like going to bed sheets and feel spongy, with the smell of freshly laundered it seems that holds you and rocks you until you fall asleep. Pristine, fresh and warm at the same time, a wonderful feeling.


2. I like to sit sewing in the sun, surrounded by plants, my dog, the sound of birds and a gentle background melody, a tea Clech y. .. this is the glory.


3. I like everything old, retro, the vintage, old, including movies and series based on the past, I like the past because it teaches us who we are now.


4. I like the Angels believe in angels, I feel the angels around me.


5. I like to walk along the beach, melt with salt, sand and meditate on the horizon become


6. I like to go walking in the rain and hear the water falling to the asphalt, the sound of my sneakers and the smell of wet earth, everything is as reborn.


7.Me like to fantasize with the characters of the books I read, think they are real, and as such I get to catch them dear, so much that sometimes I cried at the end of a book because they would not know anything more about them.



8. I like cats so I can not help, you see one and I have to pet him, I feel that I convey stillness and balance. This one here is Oscar, the cat hero of the book I'm reading: "Oscar De guard"




9. I like flowers and smells fresh, clean, I like these ingredients, one for winter and one for the summer.



10. I like no, I love to go to the spa once a year and relax between water and steam jets, me and massage treatments, with scents as rich and music. ..



I love my husband, I love my family, I like my house and my dog, yes, I like my life.

And now it is up to you ...

Sonia Http://sonita-mirinconescondido.blogspot.com/

As Marcela says you have no obligation to continue the chain, that is only to enjoy and have fun more than ever to overwhelm or annoy us, so you are free to do it or not.





¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ KISSES FOR EVERYONE AND LOTS OF LIGHT S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment