Monday, January 3, 2011

Firemountainjewelry.com

new year ... some news!


Happy New Year!! I wish you a wonderful year filled with blessings, to pass with peace and love! And I hope they continue going together!
started the year with the final proposal, in addition attempting ajar b weight especially after the holidays, end tooooodo or something that I have to pause.
This calendar so I started with Dianet I sent him and it blocks the next target, but as the months changed adapting the southern hemisphere the so dizzy that I leave them to send me, but ... that I found missing in picasa and finished it!
details are at the very end because I could not sort photos!!
And here I am with my mom to give them a novelty! my mom opened your own blog! and I invite you to pass through here that as all the eager first-time visits!
I tell a little bit I did for the holidays, 24 my two older children attended a live nativity scene ,
Here this Augustine by the archangel Gabriel , right this Matthew sees his brother act, it was funny because both listen to rehearse Agus said while playing Mary Rejoice for you have found favor with God!
And here this Gaspar to make him play Joseph and which is next to Mary their backpacks ahead.
here And the final scene with the wise men, and angels pastorsitos and who came to praise the boy , re cute!
At home pope had come Noel! like to see waaaaay cold!
And I tell a story, were writing the letter to noel Pope and Matthew (3 years) and you tell me you're going to ask?, anything I ask you to be happy!, (because the poor potato noel had the red visa and that he just brought the children) did not say, pedile Telitas ! Days
after Christmas, played too roughly with a little car that received, and I challenge him and say, Dad Noel is going to be very sad! if you misbehave is not going to bring anything else, and he looks at me seriously and tell me you did not bring you the Telitas ! reason you have ! I have to carry the best for next year!!

Here are Eve, impeccable! which does not last long!!
And this picture is on the beach because the first did calooooor !!!!!
a storm was coming but still went down to the lake, look how white they are! and that that 31 to finish cooking and turn down the lake because it was beautiful.



And these are the details of the quilt who wished to be here!
The design is
Debbie Mumm , and the cabin was different but as I had done in an apron, the change



And with that I say goodbye for now, I leave a big kiss !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment