Sunday, January 16, 2011

Examplesof Wornigmemoto Workers

not the way! Today I

Yes! Today I want to tell me what happened to rely on the instructions of a magazine, I wanted to make a star of Bethlehem Patagonia and left a star!!

magazine had for years and always said some days ... and come! I did step 1 by changing the colors
I step was to cut two strips at 45 degrees, and then had to make the diamond from step 2 as if by magic!
And with the result from step two as he did??
I put strips of all shapes that occurred me, asked help everybody with strips and magazine trying to make the turn, and nothing!
complicated and I was going not to waste the material, and I descend, and returning to sew to make this diamond achieves

seemed that was well, I had faith, but when I present them missing 3 diamonds and ... circles were not the typical !
So that kept ! and here is my star star Patagonia!
saves I made a quilted with embroidery thread hand, but the rest is machine quilted, put him behind polar.
The one that knows of a tutorial of a star of Bethlehem , let me know Porfirian !
And look how beautiful! is a gift that I received of Maria Elena a beautiful painting, of which Matthew fell in love madly

Telitas and sowvenir he did to Martina for her birthday is 15! Thanks!! Thanks
Franca also to travel as wine graduates took the trouble to bring it!
Well girls I apologize to go a little lost, but we're in season, and 4 days 'm at the fair from 8 to 20.30 and the other ordered wash produce and ironing, in order ... I have almost no time to sit on the pc . Girls
I go to work!
A big thanks for all the love, do not know how well I do!
Have a beautiful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment