Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Candyland Centerpeices

A grannie every 15 days SAL

Yesterday I was walking through your blogs and found that of Najma a very interesting thing, is always Najma busy with a charity project or with some salt, SWAP, or weekly challenge, and now that I've started in the wonderful world of SAL by Carla as I am encouraged to continue with more stuff ...

Najma proposes a simple and utilíiiiiiiiiiiiiisimo CHALLENGE:
grannie Conduct 1 every 15 days by a scheme that it provides can be a showcase of all the grannies have or might have to finally decide each make either a quilt, a cubresofá, cushions ... or just an album of grannies, what do you think? I loved the idea because I only do one type or two grannie and because I am unable to give the scheme to bring it so I'm requetecontenta eye!

yesterday I printed out the schedule and I did my granicito while watching the troubled times, and ale, and the picture is here.




now makes me long to wait 15 days to take the next scheme!, This is like collectibles, but better! ! Well
it off well Najma this offers us a precious SAL embroidery as desired, which I do not put the photo for you to go to your blog and you see her there, come on, that there is again the link: Najma Crafts. And I will be teaching how will my progress, I am by putting his hand to many things and we'll see and if I jam with some.

Besitos a tod @ s and Have a nice day!






Some

0 comments:

Post a Comment