Sunday, January 2, 2011

How To Clear Baby's Phlegm

feet covers crochet.

2011 and I've started finishing a lot of work remaining, including this one covers the first foot of the bed crochet, recycling of one that already had and I just love it.


remains pretty true? The colorful cheer the room and the wool is so comfortable ...


As you can see I finished at the edges with a phyllite waves in brown wool, it is much appreciated but it is more finished.



Now we just have to wait a couple of years to see if the wool is as good as promised in the store and displayed pellets.


I show my highest privacy! A averiguais not which side of the bed I sleep! jajaj is very easy, just to look a bit.


The holidays are just chic @ s! And now just wait for the Epiphany!


Kisses to all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment