Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mahabhringaraj Oil Review

anniversary! New

If the Kings 16 years ago I brought one of the most beautiful gifts a husband! and I share these photos.
We were so small ... in my case not only age but also in size!
This handsome man is my father, who lives in Bs As, my parents separated after 34 years of marriage!
The priest is Saverio, the my husband's uncle! Unfortunately died a year and half ago in an accident.
The glow you see in the pictures is because they take a picture because scan with album was a mess .
And my dress to me is clear the most beautiful in the world, they do not know who did it??
Like the cake?? My sainted mother
obviously!
And we show them to my brothers, who have trouser jean of is my brother ! now 34 years, and was father a month ago, but for me it will always be my brother !
of pants The green is Gabriel, is older than me, but below I show you a more current picture because he bodybuilding and is somewhat changed.
And trouser suit is our elder brother Fabian , which as yet I came to visit Bariloche , I owe my current photo

Changed
not!
Well thanks for letting me share with you a little bit of my story!
I leave a big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment