Thursday, January 13, 2011

Madeleine Pan Craigslist

THE SAMPLER ON MY FRIEND CRIS

Today is the birthday of my friend Cris, she lives in Madrid and I am in Sevilla, we have no choice but to see us figs and figs to send the gifts through the mail.
But this year his birthday is special because it marks 30 chestnuts, and although she does not take too well I'm convinced that will be the year of his life.
Cris and I have known for 12 years and is the closest thing to a sister I know longer happens or how far away we are, we still here, rooted as old growth redwoods. I always thought we drag a karmic bond that keeps us in constant harmony, although we always stray back to the road, and sometimes there is not only the family that is given to us, but which one chooses to go through this school that is our life. Well
reflections aside, as I talked to her and she said to him the package arrived, I have a free hand to show you what I sent.

Here are the 4 gifts ready for the trip.


The two CDs are an mp3 with the music I like to hear when I sew, very varied and of all time, and a very interesting DVD with documentaries on spirituality and new age. The box is white chocolates Lindt she loves.


And the big paquetón .... tatachan chan ....
The sampler finished!!


Finally, after so many months!


Look at the label I have embroidered.


This is the first patch job I did with my teacher Ines , but never arrived end.


When the summer ended I went back and finally it has paid off.


At first I thought it bigger but then I never would have been able to deliver on time!


I have used various techniques such as see and have done almost everything by hand, a little while while.


I thought of this idea of \u200b\u200bputting names to save a couple of blocks, because it was apretadilla. (It's your name and your husband.)


And these little buttons that I used also for the Christmas tree felt.


The heart is the broadest because it has given me sewed at first hidden point, but I do not hide the point and I was horrible, so I got rid and I returned to do with paper boards and point of scallop, like the names.
This is even more beautiful.


The truth is that it is not perfect, but I am satisfied with the work.


And what I like is that by bringing so many hours and much effort the sampler is completely soaked me, I mean, it contains my energy, my essence, as when you take a book that someone else has read before and are bent pages, underlining, seems you are reading to one's own person rather than the book.

Finally, the live auction of it did, as always, to the very fabric back, I feel more comfortable, and is just as cute!


What do you think?
This gift will endure over time (hopefully, you know that the patch fabrics are very good), and when we are old ladies and we do not continue together we can see through my sampler.

!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIS


0 comments:

Post a Comment