Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mini Long Travel Sand Cars

Teresa Sako ENDED !!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡¡ SAL

Back in the summer my mother gave me in my holy day of Teresa Kit Sako wonderful, a thousand small seamstress Japanese fabric squares to be the promised very complicated. I do not know if you will remember previous entries where I get to work but sooo little bit by bit, jajajaj, just in case and put in a position here are the posts:
Sewing Teresa Sako I
Teresa Sako II Sewing Sewing
Teresa Sako III




Bueeeeeno, because after almost 6 months ... finally! I finished!

I have
to tell you that really was quite complicated, laborious, and I did not have a sufficient level and skill needed my hands to give these microdots to above should not be noticed! Yo! That is my point hidden pending! Well, I did not want soup? Well, take three courses.



If this does not go out with the hidden point well learned, and will not do in my life, and there comes the point in hiding, and come!




Thanks to the world God placed in my way to a fantastic teacher who has more patience than the angels and on the basis of determination and unpick much work has been done. Although the truth, I think the sewing that has more than Pepi than me, because between understanding the charts, correct, well-placed sticks of papier-mâché, start and finish work ... We practically the sewing she has done.




I think I wanted to start the house through the roof, with the most difficult, as happened to me when I learned to do the flamenco dresses, jajaj spent a skirt based on a flamenco dress, I went in fine, but I got it, yes sir. AAAHHHH this reminds me of one important thing I want to tell quue:

Within 2 weeks the fair held in Seville flamenco costume SIMOF 2011, like every year I'll stop by there to get ideas and me a new outfit, and had thought up a tutorial to teach how to do a step by step, which I patetezca and to be a bold as happens to me You could try, I'll give you the steps slowly and in detail for you can do, I will begin teaching you as I ought to take steps to make your own pattern flamenco dress. So id animais thinking and if you look Telitas id you like, but being of poplin, as you advance you're going to need about 10 meters, poplin is the most typical for the suit because it is a strong fabric not too expensive, remember that you are 10 meters and if you choose any of patchwork arruinareis you. Also you will need 1 meter but the fine white poplin, for backing the suit.

These are the first two dresses I did of my mom and me.


In 2 weeks I'm going to count.

0 comments:

Post a Comment