Sunday, January 23, 2011

Private School Jewels Masterbation

Needle Case: Part 2. Sewing

days after its time, but ... 2 nd goal accomplished!

The first objective was to embroider the image on the cover and thinking about thinking how I modified it a bit, I explain:
As you know I finished sewing Teresa Sako and the case is I have left Telitas Japanese, so why not decorate a little on my needle case? I have made a frame around the Telitas and I customized a bit more Bordadita.
I love how I have been!

addition

I wanted to use other precious Japanese Telitas I bought in your store Bere restorative art, where I learn patchwork, and that since the Japanese had begun to follow it with them!


This is the fabric were a little closer.


And within lunaritos.


Very 50's right?


Oh, how I love these little jobs. THANKS CARLA !!


you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment