Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where Did Bam Get Rib Tattoo

Thanks to all S & HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!! In bed with gripazo

chunga After a season with a malicious tonsillitis that kept me offline for over a week, finally .... , I went back, but I do it just to thank you for your kind words, your love and your soul, so:


Desciros that I'm better, at first I thought it was a simple flu, and quickly started to take Frenadol, but not pain throat every time was a plus. And it was Christmas Eve we spend with the family of Manuel and finished completely destroyed the throat, so Christmas Day is not here ate or bream or sea bream, or anything, pajama day and bad breath. Mu sad, sad mu I pasao week I had put so much hope that my adornitos Christmas ...


Anyway, I had finished treatment frenadol and my throat was burning like the first day and I almost sag tonsils, so smart my I thought: Well, you aser that this was not the flu.
Conclusion: I went to the emergency room and with a few tenths ... antibiotic p'al body, which was frenadol tonsillitis and fever was taking me without noticing.


Now I'm picking up every day and I wanted to do this entry to thank you used a little time to write, and not just the excess time these days!

A tod @ s @ s vosotr , well, l @ s others also, of course, I wish you a very happy new year with my best wishes for 2011, that you meet all illusions! us to create new and beautiful projects that we can continue to learn from each other and that this cute tool, Internet allows us to grow, make new friends, and be better people every day!
Furthermore, as each year my great wish is good health and happiness for all.



THANKS TO BLOGGER
to create something so beautiful, useful and rewarding. Anda
drink!


0 comments:

Post a Comment