Sunday, December 12, 2010

What To Expect Aftercervical Polyp Removal

scraps-wish from Venezuela! Birthday

'm very busy these days and I'm still with all projects, I have yet to show it ningnuno finish but the tree is very nearly felt.

the moment all I can show you are the new scraps, I wish that I received this week, Mildredt has sent to me from Venezuela. How beautiful it is to receive letters in your mailbox, and with what enthusiasm the open waiting to see the remnants and desires that we send so much love for children.

To l @ s who do not know what I'm talking about I will say that I am doing the 100 wishes quilt for my niece Irene. Click here and take you to the link where I explain everything.
I have enough scraps but I still have many more to reach 100, so I'm going to get to work or I can not have it completed for the month of April which is when it meets its first year!.

Look how beautiful Mildredt wishes!




"Love gives us life. Do not just come from of a loving act, but the opportunity that God has given us. When we live in love are full of this vital spirit. Love drives us towards success. God bless you "




" Joy is a driving force for the time. All that we undertake in this state has the opportunity to become successful. If your life is characterized by joy, achievement will accompany you. God bless Irene "


If you animais to share with me, send me an email and talk!



BESITOS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment