Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cost Of Plan B At Walmart

some work I think I returned

Hi girls as they are? have no idea how and how much the miss!
And as the title says, I think I finally managed! two weeks without internet ! call to the server many times the machine has recognized to my DNA and seemed the story of the great cap! Conclusion
came two technicians, the last I change the router had only three months, $ 400 pesos and was a mega speed! I sat down and managed to get to 36 megs, so I hope it continues .
Anyway ...
course, all this time it paid off, today I show shirts, this design is Zulu sheep and Carol http://zulutambientieneunblog.blogspot.com/ 's blog are my favorite designers! those of them are much, much more beautiful, but equally I am very happy with the result

And surtidito with other models
something more masculine fashion now that the man in the kitchen
the paint flies my mom, of course!
I have many things to show you, but for today I leave here , so I can go to visit them,
that have a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment