Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Double Happiness Rubber

Panel Ubuntu

some time ago, I've used ubuntu, and since I really liked it because there feel free programs virus free, but they like all begins when you have details of some things such as the panel of ubuntu.

ubuntu panel is nothing more than the bar where is the clock, date, time, and other things .. On one occasion it occurred to me and then hide the panel no longer appeared and he could not see the applications that were staying there, after much searching I realized I could do from the terminal and leave the panel and after installing ubuntu.

The steps I took were these:

gconftool-2-
shutdown rm-rf ~ / .gconf / apps / panel pkill gnome-panel


after entering each command, restart our ubuntu , and we will have restored panel

0 comments:

Post a Comment