Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Will Burst Capillaries Disappear

A beautiful surprise!

Today I was embroidering dish towels when it comes to my mom, because we live in the same field, but in different houses, with a package in his hand to me?! If
! for me! as NOS did mourn, because my mom was left to mob in question, and I cry all like me, while I read aloud.
If Gra of Gra chez http://chezgra.blogspot.com/ sent me some goodies beautiful, but really surprised me because only Susana de Córdoba, accomplice course!, had my address.
THANKS!! I have no words the joy you gave me , just yesterday I was saying, I feel it very close, fortunately, but he said it would think of commitment!
had?
a Telitas to which more beautiful, a pen to be with the plate, unaware of its existence! some candy for children,
that I love butterflies! and saves it plain that I said that I liked! if it was that!
double-sided interfacing and freezer paper.


also some stickers Matthew tries to eat his lollipop is a hand and look at the pictures with the other tricky thing, but not loose either!
I can say! I re excited! for the support, affection, and this affection that made me extremely happy!
I thank God for the beautiful people I met through the blog, which in one way or another make me get your love, a pattern of mail a link something that I can serve a telephone call or simply a message to see how I am, are part of my life and make me extremely happy! Gra
, of \u200b\u200bcourse you hope with the eighty blows! now you have my address!
love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment