Wednesday, November 3, 2010

White Bubble On The Inside Of My Lip Piercing

Kitchen Grips Christmas Salt finished panel! FROSTY FLAKES BOM


Hello again!
Today I came to show the panel that organized Christmas Carol of the wild years http://nuestrotiempo.wordpress.com/

To hang up, I went with one of my children into the woods, and I found a branch full of pineapples! not pretty?
and details

house edge on the night of love, as to look like stars or snow is consumer taste!
Here Mimiche my mom's cat was very interested in what he was doing, but I criticize the padding!
I did the machine quilting mostly on the sides I made a few leaves of mistletoe, if not recognized because it is a very strange kind that occurs only in Bariloche !

These are the strips that I put to hang, sewed
the inside out, while hitting the right edge strip
and ahead I made a loop and use button instead of bells.
Now I show my walk in the woods
this you see here is like a parasite, I say old man's beard, and only grow where the air is very pure.
look at the size of these cypress! I put
Augustine who is 12 years old and measured 1.60 meters . To give you an idea.



and crabapples
all in bloom!
Well I hope you enjoy the ride! Many
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment