Sunday, November 28, 2010

Macromastia Of Body Weight

Panel over!!

panel finally finished the Christmas!
I had time yes sir, ready for December 1st!


As you can see I have put some Trevilla I've seen in some works of patchwork and I really like how they look, with red pins and everything.

Here

chocolates I've gotten into.



And the last on Christmas Eve!


not sure what to put back, so I finally decided on this fabric Christmas so nice too, with this same fabric I made him trim the edges, much easier to put a vivo, and is thus great.


With the same fabric I made him a rope to hang and I have put a stick.


I am now ready to receive the month of December and start with the decorations of the house!

Here it when I input the panel, if you want to take a look at step by step:


you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment