Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Remote Car Starter Installation Ford Crown Vic Pi

A very special gift and more odd jobs Isi

Hi Girls are? I was very happy with my new thread that keeps me from my sweet husband!
He had asked years ago! and it was worth the wait because it exceeded my expectations !
I made a poster requetelindo , and most poignant is that it does not have a gouge! with a cutter and very many patience made this beauty, excite me!
reel means you put some hearts

And while I show more odd jobs. Some watermelons
angels

Some witches
Some rabbits
a snowman, the companion and sold
Christmas another panel, this dad Noel in Canoeing on Nahuel Huapi
And Mom makes soaps presented in boxes painted
and this is production!
I hope you like!
Have a beautiful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment