Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Waxing Before A Fake Tan

salt tea towels, pillows and relax

Hello as they are? I ran a bit, sorry if I'm a little lost, is that if I turn on the computer captivates me and I do nothing else!
Today I show my dishcloths are designs made with a friend several years ago.
This collection is also for sale, I made two of each, but last weekend I sold some, such as pumpkins.

Hens
hazelnuts
gingerbread

fungi
something similar to a trout
mate obvious that one was sold, the drawing made me my dearest Aunt Martha that is no longer physically , and do not know how I miss her!
apples
watermelons
and wood stoves.
But I'm not the only place my mom too, now I show them that makes pillows filled with lavender , said to have a calming effect, so we are left in the
bed
The fairy lilies

that of lavender





flowers
A Sara Kay
And more flowers ...
also sold! and he had not made the picture!
I leave a big kiss, and I warmly thank all the good wishes! Kisses
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment