Thursday, November 25, 2010

How To Make Cake In Kenstar Microwave

My birthday gifts!


Hi tod @ s! Yesterday was my birthday and I'm very happy for all the gifts that I did! I will teach you because I am very excited.

First gift: Set of 6 wine glasses, glass good!, And they sound great. Clink, clink, clink ...


second gift: a jewelry box that I, of course, I'll use for my costuritas.


has given me my little neighbor Xenia which is only 11 years old. Is not it beautiful!



Third gift: A lot of new Telitas patchwork and basket for storage.



Look how many I have now!


And finally, fourth and the most desired gift!: A little game area I was looking forward to.


At home we have always taken English tea and since I live with my husband am I the only one who takes it well I use a tiny teapot, by the way my grandmother was very old, one of these days you show it.



The fact is that we had a large kettle with their cups to put on when more people came, these are things that are not usually buy just like that, are very expensive and finally, you know, you've just left.




And finally I will say that I'm in house hoping that any minute I bring couches we bought new. Ay! What does more complete! By the way, I turned 30 Slap Shot.

else
Ahh! This is my birthday cake, if you want to see how I've done you can go to my blog kitchen



Kisses to tod @ s!



0 comments:

Post a Comment