Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Does Hayete Mean

colds and tart Grannies

Girls I'm still alive!! I'm not dead, nor have I escaped to the Caribbean Curro, nor have I been abducted by aliens, nor have I been in the hospital, nor have I become ill nor do I have lost my internet! Nothing more or less giving me a fit of cosimiento and these two weeks I've been glued to the needle and thimble, "as will new," You will tell you, yes, yes it is new because I've been doing is marathon marathon I've done in my life, all day, without rest, until late .... puffffff tin dish which had already finished, I explain: The last day I was in kind of patch, you know, my dear ARTS RESTORES , our teacher gave us a little job Pepi was a delight, an ironing board and cutting, these tiny they are portable, hand-made with 2 pleats and fully lined patchwork, I could not resist and although I am busy with the Tilda superbolso and log cabin, I decided to take it forward out and out, the fact is that I always complicate life more, and to customize it a bit I decided to apply my invention, do not tell I've done for you will see it all finished and it's a surprise but I tell you, it's the job I have ever done marathon. On Monday go to class and I have done so for the next week and what you teach. AAAaiiiiiiiii what illusion!

Well and of course I want to tell more because I'll show hyacinths so wonderful that I have been born, I say that because last week was so good here in Seville for the poor have believed that spring is here and now have removed the head, but now this week with the cold that comes I'm going to have to make a coat or something, which hurts my hyacinths.


I have them placed at the entrance of the house because they give off a lovely smell as well as close together as I have more smell, every time you enter home we have natural air freshener, mmmmmmmmmmm


Although when they grow too broken and I have to put sticks, like those awkward teenagers who do not know how to walk with her new body, the poor far weight in the head for as little stem.


is that smell so good so good that I put in the room when the desktop, and now among the nap, the novel, the coffee break, the work and the smell of aaaaaahhhh hyacinths ... this is paradise.


So were babies and a couple of months look how they have been.






Many kisses to tod @ s and put a hyacinth in your lives, and You will tell me now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment