Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friends And Family Discount Princess What Is It

New SAL "A mothers love" Hyacinths

Girls want to propose a SAL for Mother's Day, I know that much more, but where are adjusted time I will start prontito great. It is "A mothers love" Hatcher and Patched is a project of the weekend called because it is true that two days ago.


I loved him as I saw in the store Pepi and I could not resist buying it, the truth is that as I do not understand the foreign measures it took me disappointed when I saw the size it was, about 25 cm high x 14 cm wide, but now I'm happy with my panelcito. The kit comes as usual patterns, satellites, wires, buttons and even a beautiful perchita.



SAL doing so as you will have to find all the little things and perhaps the extent of the hanger is more difficult to find, Pepi in her store sells exactly that size and it is the link: http://www.micasitadepatch.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=81&page=2
also why I happened to start doing it now, so that you can go collect the appropriate and perchita Telitas. This project seems like a great idea for Mother's Day, a nice detail that will not take you too long.
not know if I shall know but the first time organized a SAL and I'm very excited for FREE list only have to send an email to veritavero@hotmail.com and image SAL lead you to put on your blogs, you have of time until March 31 because we started on April 1, you see that you still keep the little time I leave the room a month for your moms have their panelcito.

Well and now I'll show you how I have been to me:



As you can see I've decided to pad it and of my own I've added a pink gingham hang of the hanger.


And the pink button-shaped flowers have placed them into the heart instead of out, I like that anymore.


panelcito
The message means more or less: "Happiness is having the love of a mother," is not pretty?



Nothing more, I hope you enjoy this project as much as ami, a kiss to all!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment