Friday, March 18, 2011

Quotes About Butterflies

Cutting board and iron

Girls! ....: I present my cutting board and iron!
you remember that my teacher Pepi had taken a class and as we got each as the crazy design your own model?, Then here's mine!


At first I did not know quite what to put but finally I chose the Sun Bonnet May's book "Four Seasons", the girl is quilting in nature, as I like, your lawn, your cat, your tree, come on, it was made for me.


technique as you see is pure and simple implementation without scallops, a little patience and you're done.


Well and some embroidery like flowers of the house, the outhaul, part of sonbrero and fingers.




I placed a red gingham like a box and on top I put a fence also applied field, a button and label it pacthwork I like both, first and then applied with embroidered scallop. The birds are the very fabric, and a lot of work we had.


In the bottom of another fence, a heart with the phrase: "Sewing fills my heart with joy" which comes to mean "Sewing fills my heart with joy" and a basket with balls that makes the fabric itself. Oh the heart is also applied with a festoncito.

Behind him I thought the book block 501 Quilts, the of the little squares and surround pacthwork how I learned the sewing Teresa

Sako

I board the name, some gipsies on the balcony, I put a little button as a knob, and voila!



Doily
When we opened the course with its own cutting board with a felt board to the top.


to make it better I made a scallop dot all around as I learned in the SAL Carla Needle Case


If we turn we find the grit to put the pieces without which we move.
And for a better finish as I sewed him a living of Vichy, which I love, but this time in pink to match better.


In the middle I placed these buttons a little gift because the two tables could not padded inside, so why not move me, I decided to put these little buttons that in addition to help decorate to mantenerelas in place.


But unions were ahead because I placed two buttons on the same site, although this time the leaves so that they keep the issue quiet.


closure as seen in a previous picture is a simple bow from the same cloth interior.

Oh girls I'm very happy, I'm learning a lot and not only thanks to Pepi you also teach me a lot of stuff every day, Carla , Tania , Vero by Georgina course, and many others, every day I'm more excited about my new projects and tasks that fill my spirit with joy, I'm also having a lot of messages for your FREE list of the SAL and that Mothers love excites me a lot because it is the first truly organized and is that I expected to be from as many and as so far away! but that of course, is a darling of panelcito and same thing happened to me as I saw it, so all this I thank thanks and global command you kiss and a big hug to all who follow me and tell me those pretty things that motivate me even more to make stuff, and receive plenty of light and love from this Verito.


0 comments:

Post a Comment