Monday, March 7, 2011

Chest Right Side Density

Hello to all

As are both but so long?!
First of all I want to thank all those who wrote to me asking if I was okay, worrying for me ... girls speechless, I fill the soul, thanks !!!!, not give an idea of \u200b\u200bhow and how much the miss!
Now I tell, I'm fine, thank God, and today I make a mini tour of what I was doing this summer.
First we got up early walk 7 blocks, we have no car, and took a bus that takes us to Colonia Suiza, and went through places like this, which is about scenic , what you see is the hotel Llao Llao in attending a local working almost 5 years, and this lake is the Moreno.
After 40 minutes of seeing this type of landscape, we Swiss Colony is a very small town, famous for its Curanto .
I hit the explanation, so it has another letter

.

<span class= Curanto in Colonia Suiza ">





<span class= Curanto in Colonia Suiza ">



<span class= Curanto in Swiss Colony ">


The word" curanto is of Araucanian origin and means "hot rock".

The curanto takes place within a hole slightly wider and deep in the earth, the branches are placed fine wood and stone coihue above. The fire is lit and when the wood is consumed,
hot stones fall to the bottom of the hole.
At that time, the rocks are covered with branches of machinery and they put meat, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, offal, cheese and apples to cook, then re-cover leaves of machinery. And ground cloths are placed above and is only open a chimney that will facilitate the combustion side.

. It takes almost three hours the cooking process is realized. .

begins the task of uncovering the hole layer by layer. The ingredients are cooked evenly, with a peculiar taste similar to the traditional roast, magic and loaded with the value inherent in this ritual passed down from generation to generation.
And here is my post
Many of the things known
my handles, I think I sold more 100!
And teatowels some 80! and me to spend the summer doing the same thing over and over again!
My mom came to visit me
Posts neighbors, with whom we share a beautiful summer! was a wonderful experience

here And I'm trying to hide my rolls thing almost impossible!, because the diet is still an unfinished task!!
Well, at about 20 pm to take collective return home to make food to order what was left of the morning, finally! This is
did 4 times a week, and three days to produce and make mom, wife, daughter etc. totally exceeded my ability !
But earned the penalty, not simply for economic , but the praise of people, the friends I made ...
And with my snowman, which is to store waste bags, I say goodbye for now, with a firm promise to pass them to visit!
Thanks for your patience, girls, and all affection, love them very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment