Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wedding Contribution Letter



Hello as they are? I yesterday, looking miraculous rescue of the miners, handkerchief in hand, I got to finish the figures that were in arrears.
The first is a kind of butterfly
A chick in your basket
A sheep ... his mother was a good sheep, but suspect that fell in love with a flame!
A Dove
a snowman, which cost me make the hat, and I show as I did in case someone helps
sewed the crown of his hat, and to take body, take a sheet of acetate, which I cut into the ravioli are bought in supermarkets for example . also be ecological is useful!
The thread taking care of more than one lap, so that when you usually do not peak
and let go inside. Take exactly! I did the same thing with the chick basket.

And here are TOO the figures I did to put on the front door, but now I see them all together, I fear that if I do can not open it until after of kings!
And I tell them that this weekend was hot! and we went to walk through a forest that I have two blocks, look at these plums!

this is a path the forest is full of brooms, which in November was filled with flowers, I promise to show them are incredible!
and this place is used as circuit motorcycles or bicycles, behind the Cathedral Hill, a ski center

this photo me dismissal until the next !
I leave a big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment