Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fancy Lengas For Sale In Ontario

First two blocks of salt family. More ways

Hi all! I finally finished salt blocks the family! Le
change by pine trees because I live in the forest ... the photo came out very clear! I did not put flowers because had no more room!
And little car of our dreams by now that we have it! come and God willing, and travel is undoubtedly our most wanted!
And changing the subject, I tell them we have a new member in the flia . in the picture I am with the salt block of Hope
and noticed something in my neck ...
Here is a closer, If a cat !

I present to Fluff! has 40 days and see I have my mom because I smell is everywhere!
Well I leave a big kiss and thank infinitely good wishes for my sales, they have no idea how well I did all the support!
THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment