Sunday, October 17, 2010

Watch Southpark On Itouch

breast Bag

^
Hi girls here in Argentina is the mother's day, and than happy day for all!!
My mom made this the most colorful bag, she likes these colors.


Y I share this poem sent to me and I love it!

my mother's advice,
Olegario VĂ­ctor Andrade

Come here, I said softly
my mother some day.
(It still seems that I hear in the environment of voice
the sweet melody)

Come and tell me what causes such strange
tear that tear you, my son,
hanging
your eyelashes trembling like a drop of dew .

You have a penalty and concealed me;
do not you know that the easiest mother
read in the souls of their children
like you in the primer?

Want to guess what you feel?
come here urchin
with a couple of kisses on the forehead
chase the clouds away in your sky.

I burst out to mourn. Nothing I said.

- The cause of my tears not know,
but sometimes when I press the heart and cry
!..........

She bowed his head thoughtfully,
was troubled his pupil,
and wiping their eyes and mine, told me quiet
:

- always call your mother when you suffer,
to come dead or alive;
if in the world, share your sorrows;
and if not, to comfort from above.

And I do so when the tough luck, as today
disturbs the quiet of my home,
invoke the name of my beloved mother,
and then I feel that I broadens the soul!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment