Saturday, October 9, 2010

Color Cancer Ribbon For Throat Cancer

Salt shaker Figures deLilycreative finished! Table runner

yeahhhh! finally finished this salt so pretty! Lily organized as http://lilycreative.blogspot.com/ earlier this year. Before the sun burn all my photos so hung on the rope to make some pictures.

a bit complicated to me the subject of the action because the rectangle of angel had to go vertical rather than horizontal, but I realized when I had it to embroidery so I had to change everything!






The machine quilting, and I need to do to hand a little stitch in outline of each figure, the bird for example already have



The truth is I love this wallpaper! the sentence that says what is beautiful and I liked to do was that I met to Lily, q which takes you much love! is someone who motivates me to continue on when things are not as easy is a great example for me! and to thank you very much for organizing Lily and thanks to all for your visits!
Very good weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment